ENAMEL GANESH comes from the Punjab region of India near the Pakistan border. I was invited to the dusty steel town of Ludhiana where "no white girl has gone before" to speak to prestigious YPO members about their business. This is where some of the most successful CEOs and corporate heads are located. My hostess took me shopping at a special handicraft store where I found these unique and original enamel pieces. I only have 1 left.
last one from India
2.5" x 2"
WATCH VIDEO: HOW TO CREATE GANESH SHRINE
HOW TO CREATE A GANESH SHRINE:
- start with a Ganesh statue
- add a vase of yellow flowers - his color his yellow
- include crystals, rudraksha beads or other magical objects
- light sandalwood incense, I have Ganesh special blend incense
- light Ganesh candle from my collection
- add a dish of uncooked rice as an offering
- Recite Ganesh Mantra: "Om gam ganapataye namaha"
- removes obstacles
- blesses new ventures
- protects travelers
- attracts abundance
- brings wisdom to writers
- keeps household peace & harmony
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.